Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Hot Rods® Winter Liners
Various winter liners to protect user from cold environments.
• Classic shoulder-length Sherpa: 100% Cotton twill outer shell with 50% acrylic/50% polyester Sherpa lining.
• Value regular length fleece: 100% Polyester anti-pilling heavyweight fleece.
• Value regular length 100% Cotton twill with FR treatment until washed.
• Classic mid-length twill: 100% Cotton twill top with FR treatment until washed and fleece lining-mid length.
• Value regular-length HD fleece: 1-layer 100% anti-pilling heavyweight fleece with no insulated ear barrier.
• Classic FR hard hat tube liner: 9.5 oz. Modacrylic soft rib knit with Nomex® thread. Arc rating: 11.6 cal/cm², HRC1.
• Premium shoulder-length long Sherpa: 100% Cotton twill outer shell and 50% acrylic/50% polyester Sherpa lining with removable mouthpiece.
• Premium FR shoulder length winter liner: Three layers: 6 oz. FR cotton twill outer shell with 10 oz. quilted cotton Liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ FR Platinum Insulation. Attaches to hard hat with hook-and-loop tabs. Ear warming pockets. Reflective strip. Meets ASTM F1506, ATPV = 26 cal/cm², NFPA 70E, CAT 3.
• RH2W: Features warming pack pockets, DuPont™ Thermotex ear barriers, elastic gap eliminators and reflective strips. Flame-retardant. Hook-and-loop fasteners. Chin straps are made of flame-resistant polyester.
• Classic full face acrylic tube liner: Fits snugly over most regular brim hard hats.
• Classic mid-length winter liner with mouthpiece: Two layers: cotton twill outer shell with fleece liner. Attaches to hard hat with hook-and-loop tabs. Ear warming pockets. Reflective strip. FR treated until washed.
• Premium two-way, shoulder length winter liner: Two layers: cotton twill upper shell with fleece liner. Spun polyester zip on/off bottom. Attaches to hard hat with hook-and-loop tabs. Dupont™ Tyvek® insulated ear barrier. Ear warming pockets. Button closure.
HOT RODS Winter Liners contain no metal parts. Meets the Class 1 standard of the Code of Federal Regulations 16 CFR 1610 (Flammable Fabrics Act).